Tuesday, July 29, 2008

our new addiction

Last week we went to Bandung and my mom took us to this noodle place in front of the Rainbow Outlet at Jl. Sukajadi No. 168-170. The noodle wasn't the best but their strawberry juice was sooooo yummy! So, mom's cousin who lives in Bandung told us that the recipe is very simple, strawberries, condensed milk and water. I've tried that recipe and tastes delicious...Em loves it :) so does Francis...here's what I use:

8-10 frozen strawberries (keep those fresh berries in freezer)

3-5 tbsp condensed milk (according to taste)

1 glass of cold water

blend everything together and it should make 2 glasses + 1 small glass for Emma :)

From there, we then go to Rumah Mode at Jl. Setiabudi No. 41F and I found some great maternity clothings and they have my size too! (I could not fit into Indonesian maternity clothing...even when I'm not pregnant! so go figure! hehehe)...tried finding some oilily brand, but I guess I wasn't as lucky as babyape :) Francis found some great A&F, Burberry and CK polo shirts and he kept asking me if the price is correctly labeled hahahaha. Found some skirts for Emma too :) so, overall very happy.

From there, I took home some Mie Rica (simply LOVE this noodle!!! they'll give you the oil and raw noodle so it will stay fresh), it's at:

Jl. Kejaksaan no. 7, they also have an outlet at:

Komp. Taman Kopo Indah III ruko F2 as well as another outlet at: Hyper Square Pasir Kaliki B-70


After that...we had dinner at Dunia Baru at Jl. Gardujati No. 39 and we ate this crab-like soup with noodle on the inside...simply beautiful :) but you have to eat it there, else it won't taste so good :)


After all that...am quite hungry now...

No comments: