Monday, December 17, 2007

early christmas presents

Well, it's not exactly christmas presents :) but close enough for me :) my sister, Stephanie, is back for holiday and I got SO MANY things I bought online for her to bring home (almost 1 whole suitcase - no kidding!) :D...I bought lots of quilting and sewing books and some are extremely good, also bought this babycomp for basal body temperature reading, some discounted Banana Republic's shirts and pants for Francis, some cute bibs from DaBib I saw while I was reading blogs, as well as the kimono baby outfit for Emma and the biggest thing I asked her to bring is Emma's new bugaboo bee stroller.  I LOVE IT :) it's compact, cute and striking :)

4 comments:

Huey said...

Wah Emma looks so happy in the stroller :) And it absolutely look cool, comfy, and steady! How heavy is it? And how much? Don't they sell in jkt?

Francis, Lia and Emma said...

i don't think they have it in jakarta yet...it's kinda heavy...heavier than maclaren, I suppose...probably around 20lbs...need to check it online :)..ey, your le sportsac is here...looks cool..I think I might end up buying one myself :)

mommy ape said...

nooo...
you actually bought the bee.....!!
woww....I'm full of envy..hehe
The Children Store in Pacific Place is the sole distributor of Bugaboo in Asia..yes Asia..
and the first shipment is coming soon, but as far as I know the bugaboo bee isn't coming in this shipment..
so that makes emma a very lucky baby..one of the first in Jakarta to ride a Bee..:)

Huey said...

haha please say thank you to your sis for helping us bring back the bags. Is really nice, look small but spacious. Most important is light! Weight is everything now when you have a baby to carry, hahaha...