Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a new bumper for em

Finally, the bed bumper was done and laundered and ready to be use :) well, actually Emma has been using it for a couple of weeks but I was just too busy to put on a posting. I'm so happy with this red riding hood bumper from Cotonnier, it's thick enough for a very active Emma to hit on :) hihihii, I am no longer worried how she moves about her bed :) and today, Cotonnier called me to let me know that my white on white quilt is ready to be picked up...yay yay...so happy :) and just called my other quilts which I ordered from Bu Nissa and she said, the single sized is ready and my double wedding ring pattern should be done next week..yay yay :) will post some pictures :)

2 comments:

Huey said...

What nice bumper Emma has!!! Look like hand sewed, and so thick so comfy!!! Feel like wanna sleep in that cot too! Hahahahha...

mommy ape said...

hey...thanks for posting the pic...!!
Looks ten times nicer in the actual bed, with a cute baby, than the way it looks in the shop :)