Tuesday, October 2, 2007

looking back

One of the first things I did when Emma was born was pinching her chubby cheek :D I can't help not pinching her :) I LOVE pinching cheek and I guess Emma's cheek will be my new object of pinching...Francis' cheek suddenly doesn't feel so nice to pinch anymore :D...This picture was taken just minutes after her delivery :D...

I know it's only been 3 months but looking back at her old pictures make me realize how much she's grown and how little she was 3 months ago :) and what a shock to our lifestyle she is :D. I guess once we survived the first month, we've adapted this new lifestyle...

I love taking pictures of Emma when she's sleeping with Francis..I find it very cute seeing them together :D. This picture was taken on MY resting bed that we decided to put on the 2nd floor, so that I didn't have to go up and down the stairs while I was pregnant...it then became Emma's day bed :D.

I was so surprise when this beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived at the hospital..since I have no friends in Brisbane..I was wondering who would send me this beautiful thing :D...specially when the note did not mention any names! Then I realized it was from my very thoughtful dodolette friend, Myra :D...Thank you, Myr...you made my day when I was feeling lonely in that dreadful hospital bed :D
I think I might take some more pictures of Emma being swaddled...since she will outgrow those swaddle cloth very soon :D! She can now wiggle her way to free herself from being swaddled! so annoying...because we would have to re-swaddle her to sleep!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...gua ngaku gua dodol banget sih waktu itu ninggalin pesen tapi lupa nulis nama hahaha...Cuman yah gitu gua ngerasa temen temen gua punya anak gue kaga di sono. Davina sih di Phily, lah elo...nun jauh di mato...