Sunday, October 21, 2007

my new curiosity

Yes...I have a new curiosity in handicraft: Quilt Patchwork!!! (last time it was knitting, ha!) I've always liked quilts...and have been looking for a beautiful quilt that would take my breaths away...but none so far :(...So, I decided...maybe I should make my own :|...but I can't even use the sewing machine nor am I good at sewing...plus...I'm not a dedicated handicrafter, I've always stopped half-way into making something...even less than half, actually...

Anyhow...I found these cute patchwork books from Kinokuniya today...too bad they're in Japanese :( and last week, also bought a book on how to sew and a book on quilting techniques...fingers cross...

1 comment:

mommy ape said...

congratulations! quilting is such an adorable art form.
My suggestion, leave the sewing part to someone else (cari tukang jahit :) and do the quilting on your own, much easier and much enjoyable.